Yoga science is closely linked to Ayurveda principles. A yoga student should have basic knowledge of Ayurveda to derive Yoga’s full benefits. Yoga as a whole is used as a preventive science of health and disease. The study of Ayurveda in this program is intended to give Yoga students an introduction to Ayurveda and the application of Ayurvedic principles in their daily lives to maximize health at a physical, mental, emotional, intellectual and spiritual level.to What is Ayurveda, Ayurveda Lifestyle, Diet, Panch Karma, Useful Herbals, Prakriti Analysis (Kafa, Pitta & Vata)
Inclusion in Neelama Healthcare Program
● Ayurvedic and Ayurvedic terminology introduction.
● Research of essential principles-Mind, Atma, Purusha and Prakriti.
● Ayurveda’s fundamental principles — Panchamahabhuta, Tridosha, Triguna, Dhatu, Mala, and Agni.
● Detailed Doshas (Kapha, Vata, Pitta).
● Dhatu, Upadhatu, Ojus: Structure, Work and Food, Sara Theory.
● Mala: Purisha, Mutra, Sveda, Dhatumala: learning, work, excretion.
● Description of Ayurvedic nutrition.
● Introduction to Dinacarya and Ritucarya (daily lifestyle).
● Ahara: Description, description, and meaning.
● Disease test, Nidra(sleep).
● Panchkarma (cleaning techniques).