OUR TREATMENTS ON
Neck pain, shoulders, and arms are a very common problem and are increasing incidence over the years. The increased prevalence is due to several factors such as sedentary lifestyle, incorrect posture, excessive use of computers and general lack of physical activity.
● Spasm of the muscle, sprain or pressure.
● Prolapse of the intervertebral disk or hernia of the bone.
● Spondylosis of the cervical.
● Stenose of the spinal cord.
● Osteoporosis. Osteoporosis
● Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Ayurvedic treatment of neck pain is based on the cause of neck pain and is often attributed to strain-induced muscle spasm due to stress posture. It quickly reacts to Ayurvedic medicines and to local massages in severe cases. Ayurveda provides a very practical alternative, such as epidural injections, surgery, and other invasive procedure.